Post Number One!
I got plans to type so much stuff, my heads busting with things to say! The internets going to change after today! Or not. Most likely not. Most likely I'll post my ramblings here and no one will ever notice. Shit, what if my pc's not even connected to the internet and I'm just ranting to myself, like Creed on The Office? If anyone can see this , mail me ten thousand dollars just so I know it works.
5 comments:
I can't give you ten thousand dollars, but I can mail you a quarter and a toothpick. Just so you know it's me.
Good enough! The monetary value is purely symbolic. A nickel is worth no more to me than ten thousand dollars would be...*caff*...I was merely looking for affirmation of my presence. My poor, un-tenthousand-dollarless presence. And now I have it. Fine.
okay, well, I'll sting send you a quarter anyway, just because I like you and I think you don't smell so bad.
gah, I meant I would *still* send you a quarter. I cannot type with my big sausage hands.
The sting sounds like more fun :P
Post a Comment