Friday, August 8, 2008

Blogger Babies

"Stay back man, I got Blogger Babies."

"Aw fuck! We just shared a Coke yesterday!"

"I didn't KNOW I had it you dick, it just broke out this morning. You're probably OK but if you see huge pregnant-looking pustules on your face you better go to a doctor."

"I hate you and you're blogger baby face."

"Don't be like that, G."

2 comments:

Hiro, The Incredible said...

Whenever I log in to the main page there's this story about blogger babies. I think it's to do with babies of staff members here at blogspot. Or maybe it really is some communicable disease like my blog post suggests. Here's the whole post off the main page in case you're curious:

Blogger Babies
August 4, 2008 — permalink
Babies are all the buzz at Blogger. Within the last few months we've had three new additions to the Blogger Team: Ryan, Aditya, and Haley. Although it'll probably be a few years before they start sounding off themselves, we get to post some cute pics of them now.
— Siobhan

Anonymous said...

oh, god THAT. I just noticed that the other day. I haven't been logging in through the main page as much. I don't even look at that shit. Blogger babies... they do look like face diseases.